Friday, May 9, 2008

Obsessed

Renee, I'll agree that the Linkin Park song is a little annoying when he keeps repeating "I bleed it out...." So, here is a more mellow song that I'm obsessed with. Marie HATES when I play music over and over again but yesterday, when she was not home, I put it on repeat for over an hour.



I'll be honest, I'm kinda mad that I even like this song after finding out that Billy Corgan sings it. I used to HATE smashing pumpkins when Marie loved them! But it's like eating bruschetta and loving it then saying "gross! it's made out of tomatoes? i HATE it!" You can't really take it back once you've liked it. So anyways, I love that song...

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i just don't understand how anyone could dislike billy corgan and/or the smashing pumpkins. i just don't.

din-din said...

u only liked him cuz he looked like tim korby! lol!

but songs on repeat reminds me of reta in her new champagne colored corolla with her 10-disk cd changer in the trunk, which meant we heard alot of songs on repeat--all 30 minutes to school

marie antoinette said...

haha...okay i liked TIM because he looked like BILLY..not the other way around...get it straight!