Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm SO excited!

The two closest weddings I've attended have been Renee's and Dina's weddings, and I walked in both of them, Which means the dresses I wore were chosen for me. So now Cliff's wedding is fast approaching and I just started dress shopping yesterday. Vanessa and Marie very kindly accompanied me on my adventure to Great Lakes Crossing Mall. I tried on about 15 dresses but fell in love with only one. They didn't have the color or size I wanted so I was bummed out. There was another dress that Vanessa and Marie liked but I didn't love it so I didn't buy it. So I got home and told my mom about the dress I loved and she said she'd make it for me!!!!!! YAAAAY! Below is the dress:





But instead of the halter part, my mom is gonna make it an off the shoulder cap strap like in the pic below:




Help me choose a color from the colors in the link below: (click on it to see the names and colors more clearly)



I was thinking something darker/deeper than scarlet but brighter/lighter/redder than rich wine, what'd you think?

8 comments:

marie antoinette said...

umm...the color you want does not exist. you just contradicted everything. deeper than scarlet, but brighter than rich red? whhhaaaat?
anyway, i told you which colors i like: navy, sage, chocolate and rich red.

din-din said...

rich red....very rick red

din-din said...

rich...not rick. he's not very red

Anonymous said...

dont you guys mean "rich wine," becaue there is no rich red. I like rich wine and the purples

Mishy said...

oh shuttup you stupid bitch! haha jk. i jchose a deep red/burgandyish color

Anonymous said...

excuse me? who do you think you're talkin to like that, gahooba!

Mishy said...

your sister and sisters always talk to each other like that!

Anonymous said...

okay! =)