Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who wants to move?

It's been SO long since I've posted a real blog. Sorry to my daily readers (foof). There just is nothing to blog about!! My life is EXTREMELY boring. I'm really just sick of everything in MI. I feel like my life is at a stand still. I wanna move! But I can't do it alone, I'm too big of a chicken to live alone =( Chicago, Vegas, or Scottsdale anyone?? (I'm open to other cities too!)

So I thought more people would have donated to the Relay for Life by now! What is everyone waiting for?? For everyone reading this, PLEASE forward the email I sent to EVERYONE you know, or even ask your employers for a corporate (tax-deductible) donation! If you don't have the email let me know, I'll resend it to you. Thank you in advance! We have a couple events coming up. I'll write more about them when I have all the details.

You know how Marie has picture of the day? Well, I'm gonna start song lyric of the post (whenever I post)

"I don't care what other people say,
I don't wanna give it up easy.
I can't keep on holding on your love.
Nobody knows what I feel,
Nobody feels what I say.
I can't keep on holding on your love"

to hear the whole song, Deeper, visit: http://www.myspace.com/torchmcclouchee

over and out

6 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i love that song.

Anonymous said...

me too =(

Anonymous said...

and you gabriel's need to stop moving, zmile.

din-din said...

i didn't even read the whole blog...i just read the title and I'm down...i just finished packing my bags.

Mishy said...

hahaha zmile!

Anonymous said...

don't be sad, zmile =)
when are we going to vegas???