Friday, April 18, 2008

Relay for Life

Hi!! It's that time again! I'm asking you to please pull out your wallets and break your piggy banks and help save some lives! My friends and I have started a team with the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life®.

As we all know, Cancer affects millions of people across the globe and unfortunately, even our closest loved ones. But by making a donation, you will be a part of Relay For Life® to celebrate survivors, remember the people we've lost to cancer, and fight back against this disease!! I am joining the fight against Cancer in memory of my grandma and my aunt. Who will you be helping for?

Our team fundraising goal is $5,000. Please make a donation to team Picture a Cure and help us support the fight against cancer!

You can do so by clicking on the following link:

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Donation2?idb=270966497&df_id=1002424&FR_ID=4319&1002424.donation=form1&PROXY_ID=270098&PROXY_TYPE=22

If you'd rather send a check or donate cash, please let me know!

On behalf of everyone who's been affected by Cancer in one way of another,

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've forwarded the email to my contacts! are we still face painting ? =)

Mishy said...

THANK YOU! and yes please. =) I'm so happy you still check my blog! haha I thought nobody would ever see this!

Anonymous said...

i check it everyday!