Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ANGER!!!

I just had this sudden but understandable bout of anger rush through me! So my dad recently moved his office. And the lady that works with him is out of town so I offered to come to the office to help my dad out. And I know what some of you may be thinking, my dad has become hitler again. No! It's not my dad this time! There is a neighboring office inside the building that belongs to a young CHALDEAN guy my age. And for the past couple hours there have been young guys and one girl going in and out. Which is fine, it's their office they can do as they please BUTTTTT WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TALK LOUD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR THEM ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE IN THE BUILDING?!?? And if you could hear the one guy that was talking most of the time, you would feel this same anger. Typical chaldean voice, accent and vocabulary. Where do these people develop an accent if they're born here?? An exact quote from one of the guy's phone conversations: "bro, she has a bad ass body!...No bro, her face is nice too" AHHHHHHH!!! And then the stupid little girl in her ditzy stupid voice "OH MY GODDDD STOP IT!" "OH MY GOD!! He DID? They're GORGEOUS...AWWWWW" Do you guys know the voice and accent I'm talking about???? SO ANNOYING! At one point I called Anita at work to talk me out of going in there and just bashing some of their faces in. Sorry, but writing this helped. Have a great day!

My wedding song:

6 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i often wonder the same thing...why do they sound like the biggest boaters when they were born here? i call it the ignorant accent. :)

Reta said...

lol Michelle...I have much of that anger towards annoying boater-like people too. The one thing I can't stand is the VOLUME of these people. WHY YELL WHEN THE PERSON IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUUUUU. I think Dina has become immune to that aspect now, but it still eats at me.

Anonymous said...

reta, why are you talking about my mom?

renee said...

foof...u crack me up!!

din-din said...

stop talking bout my family-in-law...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U R TALKING BOUT BRO...MERIAM I DONT KNOW.

Anonymous said...

haha its funny guys, my roomates have taken the chaldean language and slaughtered it and make it really funny, they say things like... meriam agriva, or meriam aggregate meriam apricot, ardub carry-on, ala sauce, or "on the sauce". they also like to call each other umflea's


-chrissy