Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Volunteering!

Who wants to do Meals on Wheels on Easter morning? We'll be delivering food rather than packaging this time. We'd have to be in Detroit at 8 am on Easter Sunday. I can only imagine how good it will feel to be able to deliver a meal to someone who might otherwise have nothing to eat on Easter. also, I'll be doing Relay for Life in may. would anyone like to do it with me? There is no minimum donation, we can raise as much as we can without having to be stressed by a specific goal. Please join me! Let me know if you want more details about either event.

8 comments:

din-din said...

i cant do meals on wheels that morning...but im definitely doing the marathon! count me in!

Mishy said...

woah dude. i posted this ten seconds ago! Okay, do you want to co-captain a team with me? or want to join a team?

marie antoinette said...

why must you make me look like the evil sister?

Mishy said...

you make yourself look that way, my love. =)

marie antoinette said...

shut up, i am not evil.
you're really a bitch and you cover it up by doing nice things for strangers.

Mishy said...

You know, Marie, being your sister and knowing you quite well, I can sense the sarcasm and humor in your voice, while others may not. I would greatly appreciate it if you would please tell everyone who reads this that you are joking. Thank you!

(side note. please stop saying "i hate you" to me)

Anonymous said...

hahaha mishy! you're hilarious!!

renee said...

i think i'm gonna sleep in this time...detroit scares me.