Friday, March 21, 2008

Picture a Cure...

"Picture a Cure" is the name of our team for Relay for Life! Our theme is Paparazzi. Teresa's brother thought of the theme. We're gonna go around the event taking pictures of people and invite them to back to our tent to buy their pictures as a donation. So we're setting our team goal at $5,000. With all the contacts we have we can easily raise that. We already have some ideas for fundraisers. I'll finally have something to blog about!!! Let me know if you're interested in being a part of our team!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

i wanna do relay for life this year! isnt it sometime in june? i'd love to help out so let me know so i can make sure im home and stuff!!

Jennifer said...

just read your other blog and realized you said its in may... count me in, mich mich

Mishy said...

actually we changed the one we're doing. we're doing the one at WBHS on June 7th! YAAAY!! I'll give you details after my first team captain meeting on April 1st.

Anonymous said...

update, ZMALA

Reta said...

let me know details about the race mish. And yes, I agree with foof, update hmara.

(lol as if I'm one to talk)

Chrissy said...

Should I invite the infamous "Joseph Pierre" to come? He's in the LA area and I could give him a call, he is the most famous outrageous photographer/stylist out here.