Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cure for boredom...

...Create a Blog!  Everyone else is doing it!  I don't really know how this works.  I'm super bored and not feeling well, but can't sleep cause I'm "working".  I might quite possibly have the best job in the world.  I work for SnappyOrder.com (we set restaurants up so their customers can place orders online) and I can basically work from anywhere!  Oh, and I have great bosses!  Brian's the best (cause i know you're reading this, brian)!  

I'm gonna have to learn how to add pics and make this blog cute and exciting like Renee's and Marie's.  But I don't really have anything to blog about so I don' t know how long this will last.  

Back to work....good day all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! yay!

Mishy said...

ooh oooh, who's next??? foof, your turn! you should post funny things your little students say.
michelle, your blog is very nice and orderly, which is very unlike you. :) jk. you're nice.
i'm sorry you couldn't sleep, but i'm sure you'll make up for it later. see you soon, sissy.

Mishy said...

okay, what the hell...this is marie posting. not mishy. GET YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
marie

Chrissy said...

wtf is going on people havent you ever heard of live conversation

renee said...

yay!! don't stop blogging!!! it's fun and welcome to the world of bloggers : )

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i thought michelle was talking to herself and that was really funny!!! As of today, I don't have anymore students ='( they all tackled me before they left! it was really cute. I LOVE all of your blogs, I check them frequently! love you!

Anonymous said...

What the front door!!!!! Michelle you are the coolest person ever, sometimes I really don't understand, but all I can say is OKAY!!!!!
"She moves her body like a psycho!"