Saturday, December 15, 2007

A new addition....

......No, Renee is not pregnant!   =(    

BUT....Noor is engaged!!!!  YAAAY!  Our family is slowly but surely growing!  I love the new additions, too!  First it was Adam, the best ever!  Me and him get along so well it's scary!  And I'm not sure which wedding will happen first but the next two additions are Janan and Chris!  I LOVE Janan, she's super-sweet!  And I still need to get to know Chrissy more but I love him! He's a GREAT guy!  (although he is not a gentlemen and doesn't let us win at games!)  
Who's next???  Rita? Marie? Nina? Chris? 


  Chris and Noor


So I did a little bit of Christmas shopping the other day.  I bought marie the new keyboard for her mac and I MADE her open it the same day.  She kept fighting with me that she wanted to open it on Christmas but I convinced her it's something she needed right then!  I'm actually typing on the keyboard right now (sorry Marie but I had to test it out!), it's pretty sweet, very light and quiet.  So since she was opening a present she felt like I had to open one of hers to me too so I very reluctantly (yeah right!) did.  She got me a Rodrigo y Gabriela cd.  I don't know how she knew I like them but I heard them on MTV once and LOVED their music.  Can't wait to listen to it!   I also can't wait for Chris's arrival!! YAAAY!  Miss you Brotha!.........



3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i love my new keyboard. now when i'm trying to sleep and you're typing, it's not so bad. jk, you don't do that anymore.
yay for noor and chris! maybe you'll be next!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.