Saturday, December 22, 2007

What Would You Do If...

My answers to some hypothetical questions:
What would you do if...
...The president of the US called you: I would have NO idea what to say to him. Seriously..
...You won the lottery:  Buy a private jet. Travel the world with my friends and family. Donate a lot to worthy causes. Buy and/or Pay off anything and everything for my family and closest friends.
...You got invited to be on a reality TV show:  Depends what kind it is.   Love:  Decline the invite.  Game: Accept in a heart beat
...You caught a friend stealing from you:  A friend wouldn't have to steal from me.  They can have whatever they want!
...You witnessed a murder: If not faint then I'd call the police right away!
...Myspace and Facebook closed:  Blog more!
...A genie granted you a wish:  I'd wish for more wishes. but if thats not possible then I'd wish for an end to poverty. 
...You lost your favorite possession:  I don't even know what my favorite possession is to be honest....
...You found $10 on the ground:  Ask people around me if it's theirs. If not, keep it.  If it was a larger amount I would report it but $10 isn't worth all the trouble
...Your date throws up on you:  Clean it off and go home
...Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: Be pissed for a few minutes then get over it cause my hair will grow back...and if it's really bad then go to the salon to get it fixed
...Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you: If tyler florence came over I would like to think i'd treat him like a normal person.  Talk, hang out, cook with him, invite him up to my room...you know! 
...You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:  I would call my mom if she ever picked up her phone, but since she doesn't....i would call my dad.  He always picks up!  
...You could have any one talent, which would you choose?:  I'd want to have a good singing voice.  Everyone in my family can sing but me!  :(     ORRRR I'd want to be able to draw so I can steal Marie's talent, kinda like she stole mine!!!!
...You could possess one super power which would you choose?  Invisibility.  I could be anywhere, anytime.  Spy on people, listen to their conversations, etc.  How fun!

What would YOU do.......?




5 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i would also be invisible but i'd need to be able to take pictures. i'd be the BEST photographer.
sooo, you think i stole your talent? not really. i rely on cookbooks where you rely on memory. i can't throw things together in an instant like you can. and p.s. lots of people like to cook!!!!

renee said...

i love that post...so fun and funny. and when i was little marie told me i had a really bad voice so i used to pray to god to give me a pretty voice...what a nerd, but since then i never sang again...marie scarred me!

Mishy said...

oh my dear marie, you know you are trying to steal my talent with your delicious gourmet meals. it's okay, I don't mind. take it. i'll just be left with NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YA! ha. jk. and renee...please don't try to pretend marie was the bossy/evil child, you probably pulled her hair and made her get you water before she told you that! and that's right...you DON'T ever sing!!

marie antoinette said...

sorry, renee. i don't remember saying that to you, but that was years ago. and i am not sure if your remember, but you were the biggest bitch to me. you wouldn't let me in on you and noor's dumb inside jokes and you treated me like your slave until nadine told me that you have arms and legs and you should be able to get things for yourself.

Anonymous said...

I like how you guys are the only ones commenting on this post. As if you couldn't get together and talk about this. Silly girls.

--Cousin Farah