Sunday, December 16, 2007

NEW YORK CITY HERE WE COME!


There's a reason I have Spiritair.com listed as a site I visit EVERYDAY!  It's cause of the deals you can get on there!  I'm a spirit member and guess how much we got 5 tickets to NYC for: $444!!!!!  $88.80 per ticket! That's unbelievable! So Renee, Marie, Farah, Nickole and I will be wandering the streets of NYC from January 25th through 28th!  I'm SO excited!  

I've only been to NYC once when I was 16 and I really don't even remember much of that trip. All I know is that I was "too young" to hang out with Renee and Marie so I hung out with my mom and aunty Fatin! OH! And I remember taking a ferry to The Statue of Liberty but we ended up on Staten Island cause we hopped onto the wrong ferry! Haha!

Tom!...get ready! 5 ladies coming into town and at least 3 are ready to party! 
And Rana, hopefully you have time to shop and party with us!  =)


 

2 comments:

marie antoinette said...

that was a great nyc trip. we were such tourists! haha! oh and my bleeding mouth. that was embarrassing. i still remember being seated on the patio of a restaurant in little italy w/ renee and two strangers we ended up hanging out with and i saw you, mama and aunty fatin walking around looking at shops. i felt bad for you and wanted to call out your name, but you were far away. then my mouth started bleeding again.

Anonymous said...

you girls will have so much fun!!! Too bad I won't be in NYC to hang out with you...you'll have to plan another trip when i'm there =)

-rana