Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blocipe

Sometimes I just don't feel like I have anything important enough to blog about. So Foof gave me a good idea. Maybe. So this blog is a poll (it makes up for the saturday morning poll I forgot about this past week). You guys always fake ask me to give you cooking lessons. And you always call me when you're cooking to ask me questions. So how about I post a recipe every once in a while. You guys can give me suggestions on what you wanna learn to cook. Thing you can't really get good recipes for (arabic food for example) or dishes you just know I make well. And I'll blog the recipe, in great details, for you guys. Whatdya think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea. can i have the recipe of your amazing chicken and potatoes that you made at ninas house..i always dream about it. yummy!! =)

Mishy said...

which one?

Anonymous said...

the chicken and potatoes!! i think you made it in the oven?

Mishy said...

okay...i'll start with that one.

marie antoinette said...

red rice and chicken. mmm..
also burgle w/ mushrooms.
and success...i want a recipe for success.

Reta said...

lmao, burgle!!! That is spelled hilarious. Mish, I say yes. I'm always in need of something to make since I have like 6 things I can make only.