Thursday, February 7, 2008

Monthly Excitement

If you read my blogs regularly, you'd know that in my January 6th post I stated: "So One of my friends' new years "goals" is to do at least one new/exciting thing per month. I think I am gonna try for that too."

So I had my Joy in January (New York). Now I'm trying to think of something for February. I wish it was warmer, I wanna go paintballing. But I'll just save that for one of the spring months. I even think I might skydive as one of the adventures. I need to get over my fears and to try new things. Dina, let's sign up for a spanish class! But I don't want a beginners one! Find us one (if you even wanna do it). So any ideas for February Fun? Maybe a 1 day/night trip to Chicago? Anyone down?

13 comments:

din-din said...

first of all...paintballing is fun and PAINFUL! d came home one day with welts all over his back. that was due to the fact that his brother bought a machine gun-type paintball gun. i will be using that myself. so watch out bitches! its on! and im totally down to go to spanish class.

din-din said...

ps ymca has classes, but i think they are beginner. but they are the cheapest

Mishy said...

Dina, I'd rather pay extra than sit and listen to a bunch of idiots pronouncing the H in "hola"! DO YOU REMEMBER SPANISH 2????

din-din said...

oh ya. we need scavnicki!

renee said...

only if we go to the cheesecake factory....yummy!!!!

Mishy said...

let me rephrase...does anyone who will GO OUT AT NIGHT wanna go to chicago with me for a night?

Anonymous said...

Cheesecake factory sounds yummy. I'll go for the laughs. Me and Renee will be so much fun, Mishy. We can party all day and sleep all night.

--Cousin Farah

Mishy said...

COME ON YOU WEIRDOS! lets just go and hang out at night! we'll just have drinks, laugh, talk...somewhere chillen...it doesnt even have to be full of excitement, i dont expect that from a night out with you guys! haha I mean, anything! we can do ANYTHING at night...we just cant be in bed by freaking 1230!!!!!!!!!!! whatever i give up. forget you guys. I'm calling nickole!

renee said...

what happened to the saturday morning poll?

Mishy said...

oh shit, i forgot! i'll post a sunday night one later =)

Anonymous said...

michelle, you of all people will HATE paint-balling. i can't believe you even want to go. i went a few years ago and had bruises for weeks. and that was with like 4 pairs of jeans, 3 sweat shirts, AND overalls. it was insane. you would be so afraid you would be hiding behind something the whole time. lets just stick to laser tag or something! i'm down for that :)

Janan

Reta said...

mish, I can't see you enjoying paintballing. It sounds scary to me...and I can live without the bruises and welts!

Mishy said...

hmm...Janan you have a good point! I'm not worried about the pain part. I can handle that. But people popping out of nowhere to shoot me? Now that might freak me out.