Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blogging Regularly

So you guys want me to blog more? Okay, well let me blog about how I'm NOT gonna blog more! First of all, I never promised anyone any certain amount of blogs in any given time period. I have averaged about one blog per week which I, personally, find to be just the right amount. Now that we have 5 blogs in the family, I don't think I need to blog more! Second of all, I don't really have much to blog about. I know you're thinking: "blog about your thoughts on current events, your thoughts on movies and music, your thoughts on marie's ugly-ass-grandpa-looking-not-even-grandpa-looking-garbage-worthy glasses, your cats actions of the day, etc". Well, no! I only wanna blog about what I want to blog about, that's why this blog is called Michelle's World!!!! It's not Renee's world or Dina's world or Reta's World, so there! I blogged about my thoughts and feelings...

peace out!

11 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i'm pretty sure i know why michelle is so angry in this blog entry and it starts w/ p and ends with s.

Chrissy said...

pass? whats that? michelle i gave you good ideas for blog names, use one.

Reta said...

OH mishy, why all the anger? If you're not going to blog, then delete it.

:) love u.

Mishy said...

haha it was kinda supposed to be funny. guess it doesn't come across that way. sorry ya'll

Reta said...

p.s. what do you mean it's not reta's world???

Anonymous said...

b/c it's michelles world and she can do whateva she wants!

Anonymous said...

PMS! yay on pms! i have it too. therefore....whatever u r yelling about, i agree.

renee said...

michelle i think you're mad b/c of what jj put us through yesterday...it's just lingering...

Reta said...

pms blows. I usually become an evil ogre witch demon during those few days a month...and no dina, not every day.

Chrissy said...

Im glad I dont have a pumpoaush. PMS sucks dewd.

Anonymous said...

no not every day...the rest of the month you are just demon bitch!!! yes new nickname you can't yell at me for bc u picked it!