Monday, January 14, 2008

MishMish = Apricot

Like my new blog title? If yes, I actually came up with it myself! If no, Brian came up with it.


So I've been training this lady for sales for SnappyOrder.com. I'm probably not the best person to train anyone on any type of sales. But I believe in snappy and know the system which makes it easy! I kinda like meeting people and talking to restaurant owners and managers. The other day I re-met a guy I went to 4th grade with (who by the way is very hot now)!!!! He owns Breakaway Deli in Troy and Bloomfield Hills. Today I met this SUPER nice couple thats opening a cute 50's diner type place called Sizzle-In Diner in wixom. Tomorrow I have a meeting with the owner of the four Topz Healthier Burger Grill. Has anyone eaten there? I wonder if healthy burgers are good. haha We have meetings setup all week so please pray for me and/or wish me luck! THANKS in advance!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your meetings this week! Im sure that you will do just fine! :)

Anonymous said...

Mish mish both Saif and I are wishing you the best of luck with snappy order!!! he really doesnt care so i yelled at him for his rudeness... lol jk i made that up i love you good luck

Chrissy said...

im gonna sabotage your business.

renee said...

your new blog title is cracking me up...very clever, mish mish! (by the way, i left you a comment on your last post)

Reta said...

Lol michelle!! I love it!! It's so cute. Now I hate my blog title. lmao.

Mishy said...

and how might you sabotage it chrissy?

Anonymous said...

good luck, apricot.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish Mish, how are you? I miss you.

Mishy said...

umm whoever posted that anonymous comment, please let me know who you are

Anonymous said...

mish has a secret lover!

Anonymous said...

who did you dream of mish?? and maybe it was your secret admirer

Mishy said...

nobody gave me water in my dream, confirming suspicions that I will never get married.

Thanks a lot old arabic lady!

Anonymous said...

i think after marie's dream...you really have nothing to fear.

Chrissy said...

I love your new blog name! cool!

Chrissy said...

IM gonna name a song that!!

Mishy said...

AWW!!!! another song after me!!! YAAAAY! =)

Anonymous said...

this is your blog speaking. update me.

Anonymous said...

stop bragging MISH

Anonymous said...

marie, is that you pretending to be mishy's blog? haha it is so something you would do. if not, who r u?