Monday, January 14, 2008

A sunday in the life of MishMish....

So today was a pretty chillaxed day. I woke up way too late. Late enough to have missed an order I was supposed to call on =( Oh well.
Then I went to the gym with Renee to repeat our training workout from Wednesday. It was torturous (Renee, treacherous doesn't work in this case. Treach-er-ous: Guilty of or involving betrayal or deception) Renee quit 5 leg lifts before she was done, then decided to finish when I finished the whole workout.
After that I came home and Fatin picked me up so we could go grocery shopping, something we have been planning for over a week. She thought I was gonna ditch. She kept reminding me throughout the week. So we got 5 miles into our adventure when our aunt called her and told her she wanted her to go to the mall with her so she could watch her son play in the play area while she shopped. Fatin is an idiot that doesn't know how to say no to her family, and then complains about it. So she ended up dropping me back home and went to the mall. Thanks for ruining my day, Fatin! =)
So I went to Meijer instead cause I had told Renee I would grocery shop for her. I bought her the stuff she needed to make stir fry for dinner and dropped it to her house.
I picked up food after that and brought it home for Marie, my mom and I.
After dinner I cleaned my room! Yes...my room is now CLEAN! YAAAY! I really hope I can keep it clean this time.
I've been home all night and have been SOOOO tired since 7 pm. If you check to see what time this blog was posted it's probably gonna say something like 2:30 am. Yup, It's almost 2:30 am and I'm STILL NOT ASLEEP!
So that was my extremely exciting day.

Has anyone been to San Francisco? I am planning on hopefully going to LA and San Fran in march or april. I have Chris to show me around LA and I have a friend in SF also but I wanna know if there is anything I just HAVE TO see. Anyone wanna come?

I think it's time to try to sleep. Good night folks.

p.s. Nobody ask me to go out to eat anymore.

8 comments:

marie antoinette said...

michelle, i will only come to san francisco if i wear my grandpa glasses and my yellow and blue tent dress while holding your hand.

Mishy said...

although that sounds like a great time, I'm gonna pass! But thank you kindly!

Anonymous said...

well, i was going to call you to eat on monday...but i didn't. as for going to l.a. i'm not allowed. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME!!!?

Anonymous said...

i mean on saturday, not monday. i just woke up from a nap.

Anonymous said...

fatin bails for her stupid "favors" / being walked all over by family??? i've never heard of such a thing!

Reta said...

foof why aren't you allowed?

Anonymous said...

b/c chris lives there. haha. which should be a great reason why i SHOULD be allowed to go.

renee said...

michelle...you made me sound like a lazy ass in your blog twice...in one post!!! once for the leg lifts and the second for grocery shopping....bitch!

JK..you know i love you. and just for the record guys i asked her to stay for dinner and i was going to actually cook this time!!! maybe i scared her off...oh and i dispise going to the grocery store!